Piano Lessons in Jericho, NY
It's great to be able to play in the style of greats like Glenn Gould, Vladimir Horowitz and Van Cliburn, but to really master the piano takes some work. You will need time, practice, and a good piano teacher to start you on the right path.
Piano Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
To provide you with the best possible experience, piano lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
We'll take down your location and preferred schedule in order to connect you with a piano teacher that's right on target, so you can start studying things like composition, triadic playing and poly tonality.
Your dream of being able to play the piano doesn't have to be just a dream anymore! Contact Encore Music Lessons, and we'll match you with a piano teacher in Long Island right away!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Jericho piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Locations throughout the greater Jericho area: Take piano lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Student Registration is Free!
Education: Bachelor of Music in Music Education (Vocal Emphasis) (BM), The Hartt School of Music @ The University of Hartford 
Influences: Horace Silver, Herbie Hancock, Hank Jones, Tommy Flanagan, Duke Ellington, Ray..
Education: Music Education (MA), Lehman College 
Nick is phenomenal piano teacher for children. My four year old daughter has thrived under Nick's teaching, and she never wants to skip a lesson. Nick's ability to get through to children the basic concepts of music theory and practice is extraordinary. He makes the lessons fun, even exciting, but has a gentle firmness about him that engenders a sense of of student to teacher respect, and keeps the lessons productive. He always arrives on time, and he is a very nice person. Can't recommend him highly enough!ANA - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Nick M.