Piano Lessons in Brewerytown, PA
Would you like to be able to express yourself the way that great players like Artur Rubinstein, Glenn Gould and Vladimir Horowitz do? Of course you first need to be able to play the piano.
We'll find out your current level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) as well as your preferred schedule and match you with a piano in the Philadelphia County area.
Talk to one of our friendly staff about starting lessons by calling (800) 417-4620. You can also submit an Inquiry form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Locations throughout the greater Brewerytown area: Take piano lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many piano teachers in Brewerytown to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a piano lesson length that fits your budget .
- Students of any age or level of ability can take piano lessons in any musical genre or style.
I'm an adult returning piano student, who had not played in more than 25 years. Nick started me on scales, and very easy Bach, and we have continued apace for the last 18 months, adding repertoire as my skills have returned or developed. Nick is patient (enough) but know when to focus me on working toward my mark. He is especially strong on teaching me the "time values" of a given piece, not my strength. (I hadn't known that the dreaded triplet shows up in both Debussy and Charlie Brown's Christmas!) I recommend Nick; he's an experienced and strong teacher.LARRY - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Nick M.
About the Piano
Upright pianos, also called vertical pianos, are more compact because the frame and strings are placed vertically, extending in both directions from the keyboard and hammers.