Saxophone Lessons in Chicago, IL
Regardless of what your current level is, as an aspiring saxophonist, you're sure to benefit from saxophone lessons.
For students just starting out lessons may cover subjects such as articulation excersises, how to play major scales in basic keys and note reading. Students who've been playing a while might want to start exploring topics like [IntermediateJazzSaxohphoneTopics]. Finally, advanced players can learn about things like how to play minor and major diatonic seventh chord patterns, playing John Coltrane tunes and transcribing solos.
Receive Quality Saxophone Lessons in the Comfort of Your Home or in a Teacher's Studio close to Chicago
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take saxophone lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
Call (800) 417-4620 now to speak with a representative about starting your lessons.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Chicago saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take saxophone lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Chicago area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Chicago, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
Saxophone lesson Gift Certificates make great gifts. You can get them in packages of 4, 6, 8, 12, or 16 lessons.
If you need the certificate instantly we can send it to you by email as a PDF file. If you'd prefer the old-fashioned way, we'd be glad to mail it either to you or to the person who'll be taking lessons.
I think that Jon is a wonderful instructor. He is very patient with my son which is very important. Even though my child is not a musical genius he really enjoys every lesson that he has. He is such a great instructor my family is willing to share him... a little.Justin's Mom Teacher: Jon D.