Saxophone Lessons in Boston, MA
Learning to play the way musicians like Michael Brecker, Lenny Pickett or Joe Henderson do doesn't have to be a dream. Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. One of the most important "tools" in your learning process will be saxophone lessons!
To match you with the right saxophone teacher in Boston we'll ask you a little bit about what you'd like to learn. We'll also take your availability and location into account.
The saxophone teachers working Encore Music Lessons are trained, experienced professionals.
Starting saxophone lessons is a great idea! Our friendly staff is available to help you get started. Give us a call or simply submit the inquiry form.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
My son has been taking saxophone lessons with Jon for a number of years. Jon is a great musician and a wonderful teacher. He is very patient and supportive. I am sure that my son's experience with Jon has contributed to his decision to continue with the saxophone in High School. We are really grateful to have found him.ANA - BROOKLYN, NY Teacher: Jon D.