Saxophone Lessons in Dedham, MA
The teachers working with Encore Music Lessons are capable of teaching saxophone students of all different levels. No matter where you're starting from, lessons are sure to help you improve.
Beginning students can explore topics like embouchure technique, finger position and note reading, while intermediate students may want to learn about such things as major and minor arpeggios, playing jazz standards from the American Songbook and major and minor scales in all 12 keys. For the advanced students, areas of exploration may include altissimo, how to play minor and major diatonic seventh chord patterns and chord substitutions.
Take Saxophone Lessons in the Convenience of Your Home or at a Teacher's Studio Close By in Norfolk County
To ensure that you get the most from your saxophone lessons, you can choose to receive instruction at your home, your workplace, or at a teacher's studio nearby.
Give us a call (800) 417-4620 to get more information.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Students of any age or level of ability can take saxophone lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Request a Dedham saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Students in the Dedham area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
Why not give the gift of music to someone in the Norfolk County area? We have saxophone lesson Gift Certificates available in groups of 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 lessons.
If you need the gift certificate instantly we can send it to you by email as a PDF file. Or if you'd prefer, we can send it by regular mail.
My son has been taking saxophone lessons with Jon for a number of years. Jon is a great musician and a wonderful teacher. He is very patient and supportive. I am sure that my son's experience with Jon has contributed to his decision to continue with the saxophone in High School. We are really grateful to have found him.ANA - BROOKLYN, NY Teacher: Jon D.