Saxophone Lessons in Bellerose Terrace, NY
Mastering the saxophone and playing in the style of players like Lester Young, Maceo Parker and Dexter Gordon takes some preparation. You will need time, practice, and a good saxophone teacher to start you on the right path.
Take Saxophone Lessons in the Convenience of Your Home or at a Teacher's Studio Close By in Long Island
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take saxophone lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
We'll take down your location and preferred schedule in order to connect you with a saxophone teacher that's right on target, so you can start studying things like playing Wayne Shorter tunes, major and minor scales in all 12 keys and altissimo.
Take a step toward learning to play the saxophone. To get in touch with a highly trained saxophone teacher in Long Island give us a call today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Bellerose Terrace saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Bellerose Terrace , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
I am an adult who began taking in-home lessons with Ziv about 6 months ago having practically never picked up a guitar before. In just a few short months, I am able to play music I enjoy while at the same time learning underlying structure and technique. Ziv is an extremely talented musician and a very dedicated, reliable and, most importantly for me, patient instructor. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in taking lessons at any level.Maryann Teacher: Ziv S.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone was developed in the 1840s by Adolphe Sax, a Belgian-born instrument-maker, flautist, and clarinetist working in Paris.