Saxophone Lessons in Brookville, NY
Playing the sax in the style of classic saxophonists like Maceo Parker, Dexter Gordon or John Coltrane can be a reality! Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. One of the most important "tools" in your learning process will be saxophone lessons!
Perform for an Audience!
On June 13th this year, students got an opportunity to play the saxophone in front of an audience.
If you want to see some videos of the NYC Annual 2013 please click here.
We'll take down your availability and match you with a saxophone teacher in Long Island that's right on target.
The saxophone teachers working Encore Music Lessons are trained, experienced professionals.
Saxophone lessons can help you improve. Give us a call today to get started at (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Student Registration is Free!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Brookville area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter, Ornette..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
Chris is wonderful and engaging music teacher. My son just started piano lessons with Chris and looks forward to them every week, despite starting somewhat reluctantly. Chris has been amazing in engaging his 6-year old brain and had him playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" by the end of the first lesson!Sherry - New York, NY
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.