Saxophone Lessons in Carle Place, NY
It's great to be able to play in the style of greats like John Coltrane, Sonny Rollins and Lenny Pickett, but to really master the saxophone takes some work. You will need time, practice, and a good saxophone teacher to start you on the right path.
Saxophone Lessons At Home or Long Island Teacher's Studio
It couldn't be easier! Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
We'll take down your location and preferred schedule in order to match you with a saxophone teacher that's right on target, so you can start studying performance in styles like blues, rock, fusion, jazz and funk.
Take a step toward learning to play the saxophone. Call to today to get matched with a qualified Long Island based saxophone teacher!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Carle Place saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Carle Place area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
Gabriela is a talented vocalist and teacher. My 12 year old daughter with a love of singing was nervous and a bit shy. Gabriela immediately connected with her made her feel safe and comfortable. Her vocal skills and confidence have all increased since she has been taking voice lessons. I would highly recommend Gabriela!Janet - Chestnut Hill , MA Teacher: Gabriela Martina H.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone uses a single-reed mouthpiece similar to that of the clarinet, but the saxophone mouthpiece has a wider inner chamber and lacks the cork-covered tenon of a clarinet mouthpiece.