Saxophone Lessons in Carle Place, NY
It's great to be able to play in the style of greats like John Coltrane, Sonny Rollins and Lenny Pickett, but to really master the saxophone takes some work. You will need time, practice, and a good saxophone teacher to start you on the right path.
Saxophone Lessons At Home or Long Island Teacher's Studio
It couldn't be easier! Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
We'll take down your location and preferred schedule in order to match you with a saxophone teacher that's right on target, so you can start studying performance in styles like blues, rock, fusion, jazz and funk.
Take a step toward learning to play the saxophone. Call to today to get matched with a qualified Long Island based saxophone teacher!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Carle Place saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Carle Place area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
I have been taking guitar lessons with Ziv for a few months now and I am very glad I chose him as a tutor.I had never taken lessons before and I am very happy with how things are progressing.Ziv is a very patient and friendly guy which is what you need as a beginner.I am always asking questions and Ziv always has answers for me,sometimes they might be silly questions but for a beginner they still need to be answered,if only to discount some idea I may have been holding or starting to develop.If you want to learn guitar I would highly recommend you choose Ziv as your tutor.Shane - Queens, NY Teacher: Ziv S.
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.