Saxophone Lessons in East Hills, NY
If you really want to play saxophone in the style of masters like Joe Henderson, Benny Golson or Kenny Garrett, why not go for it? Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. One of the most important "tools" in your learning process will be saxophone lessons!
The Audience is Listening!
On June 13th this year, students got an opportunity to play the saxophone in front of an audience.
If you want to see some videos of the NYC Annual 2013 please click here.
We match saxophone students with great teachers in the Long Island area.
The saxophone teachers working with Encore Music Lessons are at the top of their game, with years of teaching experience and knowledge.
Improving your skills with saxophone lessons is a good step in the right direction. To get started you can call us or fill out the Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Request a East Hills saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students in the East Hills area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
I think that Jon is a wonderful instructor. He is very patient with my son which is very important. Even though my child is not a musical genius he really enjoys every lesson that he has. He is such a great instructor my family is willing to share him... a little.Justin's Mom Teacher: Jon D.