Saxophone Lessons in East Hills, NY
If you really want to play saxophone in the style of masters like Joe Henderson, Benny Golson or Kenny Garrett, why not go for it? Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. One of the most important "tools" in your learning process will be saxophone lessons!
The Audience is Listening!
On June 13th this year, students got an opportunity to play the saxophone in front of an audience.
If you want to see some videos of the NY Spring Recital please click here.
We match saxophone students with great teachers in the Long Island area.
The saxophone teachers working with Encore Music Lessons are at the top of their game, with years of teaching experience and knowledge.
Improving your skills with saxophone lessons is a good step in the right direction. To get started you can call us or fill out the Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Request a East Hills saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students in the East Hills area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
Gabriela is a talented vocalist and teacher. My 12 year old daughter with a love of singing was nervous and a bit shy. Gabriela immediately connected with her made her feel safe and comfortable. Her vocal skills and confidence have all increased since she has been taking voice lessons. I would highly recommend Gabriela!Janet - Chestnut Hill , MA Teacher: Gabriela Martina H.
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.