Saxophone Lessons in Garden City Park, NY
In a lot of ways, having one-on-one saxophone lessons with a private teacher beats taking them in a class. Sometimes in a class you can get left behind. With private saxophone lessons your teacher can concentrate on you specifically by answering your questions about performing in styles like blues, funk, NYC Annual 2013 click here.
We'll find out a bit about what you're looking for and use that to match you with a saxophone teacher in the Long Island area.
To get started with your saxophone lessons, give us a call today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of saxophone teachers in Garden City Park, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Students in the Garden City Park area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Affordable Options: Choose a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Maceo Parker, Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter,..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
I think that Jon is a wonderful instructor. He is very patient with my son which is very important. Even though my child is not a musical genius he really enjoys every lesson that he has. He is such a great instructor my family is willing to share him... a little.Justin's Mom Teacher: Jon D.