Saxophone Lessons in Garden City South, NY
To learn how to play the saxophone means different things for different people.
We use your preferences and goals to help match you with the right saxophone teacher.
Receive Quality Saxophone Lessons in the Comfort of Your Home or in a Teacher's Studio close to Long Island
To provide you with the best possible experience, saxophone lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
To get more information, please call (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Affordable Options: Choose a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Garden City South , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Saxophone lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Maceo Parker, Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter,..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
Jon is a very patient instructor and a genuine pleasure to work with. He is very accommodating with the time that novices like myself need when practicing. He has a wealth of knowledge that is more than eager to share with you. Always a pleasure!Ameet Barve - NYC, NY Teacher: Jon D.