Saxophone Lessons in Great Neck, NY
To learn how to play the saxophone means different things for different people so it's important to get matched with an appropriate teacher.
We'll take down some basic information such as your availability, your location, and your level of ability, and match you with a saxophone teacher that's right on target for your interests.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Long Island.
To get more information, please call (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Great Neck area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a saxophone teacher.
- Request a Great Neck saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Saxophone lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter, Ornette..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
Andy is an amazing teacher. He's very kind and patient, fun and easy-going. Andy is a very knowledgable musician and music lover, and is great at picking songs to meet the level of the student. I take lessons with Andy at his studio, which has guitars (so I don't have to bring my own). It is a very pleasant space, central and accessible via public transportation. Long story short, If you are looking for a warm and friendly teacher who is an expert guitarist and able to teach any level, choose Andy!Chloe Teacher: Andreas A.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone is a conical-bored musical instrument usually considered a member of the woodwind family. Saxophones are usually made of brass and are played with a single-reed mouthpiece similar to the clarinet.