Saxophone Lessons in Great Neck Estates, NY
Mastering the ability to play in the style of greats like Kenny Garrett, Sonny Rollins or Michael Brecker doesn't have to be a dream. You can do it! Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. One of the most important "tools" in your learning process will be saxophone lessons!
Play on Stage!
Join us and play the saxophone at our next spring recitcal! We just had one on June 13th.
To see video footage of the NYC Annual 2013 click here.
We use your schedule, your location in Long Island, and the kinds of things you'd like to learn to match you with the right saxophone teacher.
The saxophone teachers working Encore Music Lessons are trained, experienced professionals.
Saxophone lessons can help you improve. To get started you can call us or fill out the Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Great Neck Estates area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many saxophone teachers in Great Neck Estates to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
- Request a Great Neck Estates saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Options: Choose a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget.
- Student Registration is Free!
After reading Lindsay's biography online I felt she was best suited to provide my child with vocal lessons in preparation for specialized high school auditions. Lindsay was able to accommodate my daughter into her busy schedule for this season. In the two months of vocal lessons received, I have seen a significant difference and increase in my child's range. She always takes my daughters music style into consideration and tailors the lessons accordingly. Lindsay always brings a variety of musical selections to practice which has also broaden my daughters knowledge of jazz artist. I think Lindsay is a fabulous teacher and highly recommend her to family and friends.Jessica Diaz Teacher: Lindsay M.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone is a conical-bored musical instrument usually considered a member of the woodwind family. Saxophones are usually made of brass and are played with a single-reed mouthpiece similar to the clarinet.