Saxophone Lessons in Lake Success, NY
Have you wondered what it would be like to solo with complete freedom the way that Cannonball Adderley, Benny Golson and Kenny Garrett do? At Encore Music Lessons, we'll match you with a master saxophone teacher.
Play for Your Friends and Family!
On June 13th, we held our annual spring recital, where students got to play the saxophone in front of a crowd.
Click here to view videos of the NYC Annual 2013.
All saxophone students are welcome no matter what they're current level is. Feel free to request whatever schedule you prefer for your saxophone lessons.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Living Room or a Teacher's Studio in Long Island
Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Long Island.
To talk with one of our staff about starting lessons please call (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Lake Success saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Lake Success area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Lake Success, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
Our former teacher kept cancelling the lessons which caused my kids to become uninterested in piano. When I switched to Ms. Lorainne, they started to enjoy lessons again. She is an outstanding teacher. I really like that she helps with technique and doesn't just let them play the notes.CARLA - PARK RIDGE, IL Teacher: Lorraine M.
About the Saxophone
It is commonly claimed that the type of lacquer or plating, or absence thereof, may enhance an instrument's tone quality; the possible effects of different finishes on tone is a hotly debated topic.