Saxophone Lessons in Lake Success, NY
Have you wondered what it would be like to solo with complete freedom the way that Cannonball Adderley, Benny Golson and Kenny Garrett do? At Encore Music Lessons, we'll match you with a master saxophone teacher.
Play for Your Friends and Family!
On June 13th, we held our annual spring recital, where students got to play the saxophone in front of a crowd.
Click here to view videos of the NY Spring Recital.
All saxophone students are welcome no matter what they're current level is. Feel free to request whatever schedule you prefer for your saxophone lessons.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Living Room or a Teacher's Studio in Long Island
Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Long Island.
To talk with one of our staff about starting lessons please call (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Lake Success saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Lake Success area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Lake Success, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
I grew up with a Dad who played guitar. It was part of the home front everyday. For me taking these lessons was a deeper connection to that which was missed so much. Since I have been studying the guitar with Andy, it has connected me to another level of learning,discovering, and gaining more confidence. When I do speak with my Dad, he is also amazed at what I am learning and I amazed that he never studied the art. I now understand many parts of music notes, strings, and more importantly what really moves me. The experience is so worth the time and I am so grateful to my friend who recommended Andy and to Andy who has helped me discover this part of my life... Thanks AndyMarlene - New York, NY Teacher: Andreas A.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone uses a single-reed mouthpiece similar to that of the clarinet, but the saxophone mouthpiece has a wider inner chamber and lacks the cork-covered tenon of a clarinet mouthpiece.