Saxophone Lessons in Laurel Hollow, NY
While many people just want to know the basics, you may want to request a certain teacher to focus on a particular topic in your saxophone lessons.
At Encore Music Lessons we match saxophone students with great teachers who can help students reach their goals, whatever those goals are.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Home, Office or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Long Island.
To get more information please call us at (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Laurel Hollow area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Request a Laurel Hollow saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Laurel Hollow, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
After reading Lindsay's biography online I felt she was best suited to provide my child with vocal lessons in preparation for specialized high school auditions. Lindsay was able to accommodate my daughter into her busy schedule for this season. In the two months of vocal lessons received, I have seen a significant difference and increase in my child's range. She always takes my daughters music style into consideration and tailors the lessons accordingly. Lindsay always brings a variety of musical selections to practice which has also broaden my daughters knowledge of jazz artist. I think Lindsay is a fabulous teacher and highly recommend her to family and friends.Jessica Diaz Teacher: Lindsay M.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone is a conical-bored musical instrument usually considered a member of the woodwind family. Saxophones are usually made of brass and are played with a single-reed mouthpiece similar to the clarinet.