Saxophone Lessons in Long Island, NY
Taking private saxophone lessons with a teacher one on one has advantages over taking them in a class setting. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. When you take private saxophone lessons your teacher knows you better and can assist you directly with learning things like interval recognition, how to play minor and major diatonic seventh chord patterns and altissimo.
The Audience is Listening!
Our students got an opportunity this year to play the saxophone in front of a crowd at our annual spring recital.
To see video footage of the NYC Annual 2013 click here.
We match students with great saxophone teachers in the Long Island area.
If you're ready to get started with saxophone lessons, give us a ring today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Long Island area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Long Island saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
Why not give the gift of music to someone in the Long Island area? We have saxophone lesson Gift Certificates available in groups of 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 lessons.
If you need the gift certificate instantly we can send it to you by email as a PDF file. Or if you'd prefer, we can send it by regular mail.
Jon is a very patient instructor and a genuine pleasure to work with. He is very accommodating with the time that novices like myself need when practicing. He has a wealth of knowledge that is more than eager to share with you. Always a pleasure!Ameet Barve - NYC, NY Teacher: Jon D.