Saxophone Lessons in Manhasset, NY
Not only do Saxophone lessons provide you with a rewarding skill - learning the music of great players like Kenny Garrett, Benny Golson or Cannonball Adderley is fun! For that reason connecting with an excellent saxophone teacher to help you understand everything is an important early step.
Show Off What You've Learned!
On June 13th this year, students got an opportunity to play the saxophone in front of an audience.
Click here to watch videos of theNY Spring Recital.
We'll use your preferences and goals to match you with a good saxophone teacher in the Long Island area.
For your peace of mind, all saxophone teachers are thoroughly background checked and reference checked.
If you're ready to get started with saxophone lessons, contact one of our friendly staff members today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Students in the Manhasset area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many saxophone teachers in Manhasset to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter, Ornette..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
Our daughter has been taking lessons with Laura for several years now and we have always been extremely pleased with the enthusiasm and quality of the teaching she has received. We wholeheartedly recommend Laura to anyone wishing to learn drums.JENNIFER - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Laura J.
About the Saxophone
While proving very popular in its intended niche of military band music, the saxophone is most commonly associated with popular music, big band music, blues, and particularly jazz.