Saxophone Lessons in Manhasset, NY
Not only do Saxophone lessons provide you with a rewarding skill - learning the music of great players like Kenny Garrett, Benny Golson or Cannonball Adderley is fun! For that reason connecting with an excellent saxophone teacher to help you understand everything is an important early step.
Show Off What You've Learned!
On June 13th this year, students got an opportunity to play the saxophone in front of an audience.
Click here to watch videos of theNY Spring Recital.
We'll use your preferences and goals to match you with a good saxophone teacher in the Long Island area.
For your peace of mind, all saxophone teachers are thoroughly background checked and reference checked.
If you're ready to get started with saxophone lessons, contact one of our friendly staff members today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Students in the Manhasset area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many saxophone teachers in Manhasset to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter, Ornette..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
Eric, has really helped me out. I have been drumming off and on for some years now, but after being injured in Iraq while serving with The U.S. Army and losing all of my sight in an explosion, I never thought i'd return to the throne. He truly cares about working with me to develop systems and techniques to drum past my hand and visual impairments. Thanks for everything Erric!Steve - Glen Ellyn, IL Teacher: Eric S.
About the Saxophone
Nearly all saxophones, past and present, are made from brass. Despite this, they are usually categorized as woodwind instruments rather than brass.