Saxophone Lessons in Massapequa, NY
Regardless of what your current level is, as an aspiring saxophonist, you're sure to benefit from saxophone lessons.
Lesson topics for the following levels may include but are certainly not limited to: Beginners - how to play major scales in basic keys, how to play simple melodies and articulation excersises. Intermediate - ii V I progression, major and minor arpeggios and Charlie Parker Omnibook solos. Advanced - playing John Coltrane tunes, altissimo and how to play minor and major diatonic seventh chord patterns.
Take Saxophone Lessons Where You Live or Travel to a Teacher's Studio in Long Island
Different students learn the saxophone in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
Feel free to call us at (516) 568-4942 for more information.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Saxophone lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Request a Massapequa saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Massapequa area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of saxophone teachers in Massapequa, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.