Saxophone Lessons in Massapequa Park, NY
Whatever your current level, saxophone lessons are sure to improve your performances, increase your knowledge, and allow you to realize your potential.
Lesson topics for the following levels may include but are certainly not limited to: Beginners - embouchure technique, tone control and proper horn assembly. Intermediate - major and minor scales in all 12 keys, overtones and playing over the 12 bar blues progression. Advanced - mulitple note recognition, altissimo and polychords.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Home, Office or Teacher's Studio in Long Island
It couldn't be easier! Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
Give us a call (516) 568-4942 to get more information.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Massapequa Park area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Request a Massapequa Park saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Massapequa Park , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take saxophone lessons in any musical genre or style.
Learning any kind of musical instrument or musical style can be a challenge especially for someone like myself who has passed those precious impressionable formative years when acquiring a new skill was much easier. I believe the essential theory and method that Hiromi provides gives the student the training and direction needed to learn and excel in Jazz piano. Hiromi gave me a chance to acquire a wonderful lifetime hobby. Thank you Hiromi, and I'm looking forward to our next lesson!Yoko - New York, NY Teacher: Hiromi K.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone was developed in the 1840s by Adolphe Sax, a Belgian-born instrument-maker, flautist, and clarinetist working in Paris.