Saxophone Lessons in Massapequa Park, NY
Whatever your current level, saxophone lessons are sure to improve your performances, increase your knowledge, and allow you to realize your potential.
Lesson topics for the following levels may include but are certainly not limited to: Beginners - embouchure technique, tone control and proper horn assembly. Intermediate - major and minor scales in all 12 keys, overtones and playing over the 12 bar blues progression. Advanced - mulitple note recognition, altissimo and polychords.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Home, Office or Teacher's Studio in Long Island
It couldn't be easier! Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
Give us a call (516) 568-4942 to get more information.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Massapequa Park area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Request a Massapequa Park saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Massapequa Park , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take saxophone lessons in any musical genre or style.
When I started lessons with Marissa in March 09 I had never taken vocal lessons or even sung in the presence of another human being. I was nervous going to my first session not knowing what to expect; but I was immediately comforted by Marissa's warm personality. She's really helped me step out of my boundaries and explore vocal ranges I never thought that I could reach. The potential that I see in myself has skyrocketed since the beginning of the year. I know I have improved greatly with her help and there is still so much I want/need to learn and I will continue to take lessons with Marissa. She is always there if you have questions or need extra guidance. I would highly recommend Marissa.JOAN - FOREST HILLS, NY Teacher: Marissa K.
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.