Saxophone Lessons in Merrick, NY
If you want to play sax in the style of greats such as Sonny Rollins, Benny Golson or John Coltrane it won't happen overnight, but with a good saxophone teacher little by little you can reach your goal.
Every year in June Encore Music Lessons holds a recital where students get a chance to play the saxophone in front of their friends and family.
Click here to view videos of the NY Spring Recital.
Whether you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced saxophonist, Encore Music Lessons is here to pair you up with a saxophone teacher to take you to the next level. Saxophone lessons can be anytime you want - mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
It couldn't be easier! Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
You can get started by speaking to one of our helpful staff. Call us at (516) 568-4942 or fill out the Inquiry Form to get a call back.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Request a Merrick saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Merrick area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
I have been working with Jennifer for the past 3 months and it has been a very pleasant experience. She is the most patient, encouraging, knowledgeable and easy-going vocal coach. She not only has helped me prepare for my "big day" but, also has taught me some invaluable skills to help me be a better singer.TMI - Philadelphia, PA Teacher: Jennifer H.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone is a conical-bored musical instrument usually considered a member of the woodwind family. Saxophones are usually made of brass and are played with a single-reed mouthpiece similar to the clarinet.