Saxophone Lessons in Muttontown, NY
Mastering the ability to play in the style of greats like Lester Young, Charlie Parker or Lenny Pickett doesn't have to be a dream. You can do it! Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. When it comes to learning the saxophone, one of the most important "tools" is saxophone lessons!
Recital Opportunites Every Spring!
Our annual spring recital is a great place to come and play the saxophone. Our last one was held on June 13th.
To see footage of the NY Spring Recital click here.
To match you with the right saxophone teacher in Long Island we'll ask you a little bit about what you'd like to learn. We'll also take your availability and location into account.
The saxophone teachers working with Encore Music Lessons are at the top of their game, with years of teaching experience and knowledge.
Saxophone lessons are important for reaching your goal. Our friendly staff is available to help you get started. Give us a call or simply submit the inquiry form.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Convenient Locations in Muttontown: Take in-home saxophone lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take saxophone lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of saxophone teachers in Muttontown, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Request a Muttontown saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
Andy is an amazing teacher. He's very kind and patient, fun and easy-going. Andy is a very knowledgable musician and music lover, and is great at picking songs to meet the level of the student. I take lessons with Andy at his studio, which has guitars (so I don't have to bring my own). It is a very pleasant space, central and accessible via public transportation. Long story short, If you are looking for a warm and friendly teacher who is an expert guitarist and able to teach any level, choose Andy!Chloe Teacher: Andreas A.
About the Saxophone
Saxophones are in fact most accurately categorized as aerophones. Brass is used to make the body of the instrument; the pad cups; the rods that connect the pads to the keys; the keys themselves and the posts that hold the rods and keys in place.