Saxophone Lessons in New Hyde Park, NY
Getting in touch with a Long Island saxophone teacher should be a simple process. With just a small amount of information we can match you with a great teacher so you can start your saxophone lessons.
If you're looking to learn more about things like mulitple note recognition, ii V I progression and embouchure technique, saxophone lessons are sure to help!
If you're ready to get started please call us at - (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of saxophone teachers in New Hyde Park, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Request a New Hyde Park saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students in the New Hyde Park area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Saxophone lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
My daughter is four and has been taking piano lessons with Chris for a couple of months now. He has an amazing, calming ability to engage even the youngest learner. I have been most impressed with how much she has learned in such a short period and even more importantly, how much fun she is having learning to play. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone who wants their child to develop a love of music and the skills needed to play an instrument.Laura - New York, NY
About the Saxophone
Saxophones are in fact most accurately categorized as aerophones. Brass is used to make the body of the instrument; the pad cups; the rods that connect the pads to the keys; the keys themselves and the posts that hold the rods and keys in place.