Saxophone Lessons in New Hyde Park, NY
Getting in touch with a Long Island saxophone teacher should be a simple process. With just a small amount of information we can match you with a great teacher so you can start your saxophone lessons.
If you're looking to learn more about things like mulitple note recognition, ii V I progression and embouchure technique, saxophone lessons are sure to help!
If you're ready to get started please call us at - (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of saxophone teachers in New Hyde Park, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Request a New Hyde Park saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students in the New Hyde Park area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Saxophone lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
Nick M. has been working with my family for the last 2 years. My seven year old daughter has been taking piano and vocal lessons from him. My 5 year old twins (boy and girl)have been taking piano. Nick constantly demonstrates patience. He is motivating and challenging all at the same time. He also is my piano instructor. I have not played since I was a child and he has helped bring it all back. I look forward to our weekly visits. As a family we all thank Nick for the beautiful music he brings to our home.Dr. Joseph Sachs-New York, NY Teacher: Nick M.
About the Saxophone
It is commonly claimed that the type of lacquer or plating, or absence thereof, may enhance an instrument's tone quality; the possible effects of different finishes on tone is a hotly debated topic.