Saxophone Lessons in Oceanside, NY
Learning to play the music of greats like Joe Henderson, Lenny Pickett and Lester Young can be a lot of fun. Saxophone lessons provide you with a skill that can last a lifetime. That's why as an aspiring saxophonist, it's important to be matched with a good teacher who can show you the ins and outs of things like how to play major scales in basic keys, tone control and note reading.
Our students got an opportunity this year to play the saxophone in front of a crowd at our annual spring recital.
Click here to watch videos of theNYC Annual 2013.
We'll use your preferences and goals to match you with a good saxophone teacher in the Long Island area.
So that you feel comfortable, Encore Music Lessons thoroughly background checks and reference checks all saxophone teachers.
If you're ready to take that first step, give us a call today, and we'll connect you with a Long Island based teacher for saxophone lessons!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Oceanside area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Affordable Options: Choose a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
Jon is a very patient instructor and a genuine pleasure to work with. He is very accommodating with the time that novices like myself need when practicing. He has a wealth of knowledge that is more than eager to share with you. Always a pleasure!Ameet Barve - NYC, NY Teacher: Jon D.