Saxophone Lessons in Old Brookville, NY
Would you like to be able to express yourself the way that great players like John Coltrane, Lenny Pickett or Kenny Garrett do? To do that, you'll first need to know how to play the saxophone.
We take down your preferred schedule for saxophone lessons and use that to match you with a teacher in the Long Island area.
Our friendly representatives are here to answer your questions and get you started. Call (516) 568-4942 Monday through Friday between 10am and 6pm EST or submit the Inquiry Form and we'll call you back within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Whether you have been playing saxophone for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Request a Old Brookville saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many saxophone teachers in Old Brookville to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Locations throughout the greater Old Brookville area: Take saxophone lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter, Ornette..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
I'm an adult student that's been studying w/ Nick, once a week for the past 8 months. If you're new to Piano or have a passion in music of ANY genre, trust me, definitely consider him. Not only does he have a great amount of patience for crazy off-key students like me, but regardless of my random struggles, he had the ability to identify the source of the issue and provide a solution. A MacGyver of piano teachers. He constantly challenges me - I'm the type of person who tends to decline in what I am or am not interested in doing or willing to do. But I've always left satisfied, patient and hopeful that my music career will be successful one day. With Nick it's not just about learning piano and songs, but the core root of music in general-- theory and composition that I badly need as an artist. I definitely look forward to continuing my studies with Nick.Sandira Blas Teacher: Nick M.
About the Saxophone
It is commonly claimed that the type of lacquer or plating, or absence thereof, may enhance an instrument's tone quality; the possible effects of different finishes on tone is a hotly debated topic.