Saxophone Lessons in Oyster Bay, NY
To learn how to play the saxophone means different things for different people so it's important to get matched with an appropriate teacher.
We use your preferred availability to connect you with a saxophone teacher in the Long Island area who can help you reach the next level.
Take Saxophone Lessons in the Convenience of Your Home or at a Teacher's Studio Close By in Long Island
It couldn't be easier! Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
To get more information, please call (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Students in the Oyster Bay area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
- Affordable Options: Choose a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget.
- Student Registration is Free!
I have been taking guitar lessons with Ziv for a few months now and I am very glad I chose him as a tutor.I had never taken lessons before and I am very happy with how things are progressing.Ziv is a very patient and friendly guy which is what you need as a beginner.I am always asking questions and Ziv always has answers for me,sometimes they might be silly questions but for a beginner they still need to be answered,if only to discount some idea I may have been holding or starting to develop.If you want to learn guitar I would highly recommend you choose Ziv as your tutor.Shane - Queens, NY Teacher: Ziv S.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone is a conical-bored musical instrument usually considered a member of the woodwind family. Saxophones are usually made of brass and are played with a single-reed mouthpiece similar to the clarinet.