Saxophone Lessons in Port Washington, NY
Whatever your current level, saxophone lessons are sure to improve your performances, increase your knowledge, and allow you to realize your potential.
Topics covered for beginning students can include material such as articulation excersises, embouchure technique and tone control. Students who've already mastered the basics can move onto things like chord-scale relationships, playing jazz standards from the American Songbook and major and minor scales in all 12 keys. Lessons for advanced and professional level students may incorporate altissimo, 9, 11, and 13 chords and transcribing solos.
Saxophone Lessons At Home or Long Island Teacher's Studio
It couldn't be easier! Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
You can talk with one of our friendly staff about starting lessons by calling (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the saxophone lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Convenient Locations in Port Washington: Take in-home saxophone lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a saxophone teacher.
Why not give the gift of music to someone in the Long Island area? We have saxophone lesson Gift Certificates available in groups of 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 lessons.
If you need the gift certificate instantly we can send it to you by email as a PDF file. Or if you'd prefer, we can send it by regular mail.
My son has been taking saxophone lessons with Jon for a number of years. Jon is a great musician and a wonderful teacher. He is very patient and supportive. I am sure that my son's experience with Jon has contributed to his decision to continue with the saxophone in High School. We are really grateful to have found him.ANA - BROOKLYN, NY Teacher: Jon D.