Saxophone Lessons in Port Washington North, NY
Steadily mastering the ability to play the sax like Maceo Parker, John Coltrane and Charlie Parker by taking saxophone lessons can be an exciting adventure! For that reason connecting with an excellent saxophone teacher to help you understand everything is an important early step.
The Audience is Listening!
On June 13th this year, students got an opportunity to play the saxophone in front of an audience.
To see footage of the NYC Annual 2013 click here.
We use your availability and your location in Long Island to match you with the saxophone teacher that will be best.
So that you feel comfortable, Encore Music Lessons thoroughly background checks and reference checks all saxophone teachers.
If you're ready to get started with saxophone lessons, contact one of our friendly staff members today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students of any age or level of ability can take saxophone lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Request a Port Washington North saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
Jon is a very patient instructor and a genuine pleasure to work with. He is very accommodating with the time that novices like myself need when practicing. He has a wealth of knowledge that is more than eager to share with you. Always a pleasure!Ameet Barve - NYC, NY Teacher: Jon D.