Saxophone Lessons in Rockville Centre, NY
Have you always dreamed of learning how to play the saxophone, but didn't know where to start? Well look no further - you've come to the right place! Encore Music Lessons will connect you with a great teacher to start your saxophone lessons.
Perform for an Audience!
Our students got an opportunity this year to play the saxophone in front of a crowd at our annual spring recital.
To see video footage of the NY Spring Recital click here.
Long Island based teachers working with Encore Music Lessons give instruction to saxophone students of all ages and abilities. Saxophone lessons can be anytime you want - mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Take Saxophone Lessons in the Tranquility of Your Own Home or in a Nearby Long Island Teacher's Studio
Saxophone lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Long Island.
To start the process, feel free to call us at (516) 568-4942 and speak with one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Student Registration is Free!
- Request a Rockville Centre saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Rockville Centre area. Take saxophone lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
Julie is a young, understanding and excellent instructor who's talents, motivation and creative exercises collaborate to make a fun and inspiring environment. I can honestly say that every time I finish my lesson with her, I feel more free spirited, relaxed, accomplished and peaceful with myself. I look forward to every lesson.Gabriel Ortiz - Ridgewood, NY Teacher: Julie H.
About the Saxophone
The saxophone uses a single-reed mouthpiece similar to that of the clarinet, but the saxophone mouthpiece has a wider inner chamber and lacks the cork-covered tenon of a clarinet mouthpiece.