Saxophone Lessons in Roosevelt, NY
Taking private saxophone lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. Sometimes in a class you can get left behind. When you take private saxophone lessons your teacher knows you better and can assist you directly with learning things like chord-scale relationships, how to play simple melodies and playing John Coltrane tunes.
Play for Your Friends and Family!
Join us and play the saxophone at our next spring recitcal! We just had one on June 13th.
Click here to watch videos of theNY Spring Recital.
We'll take down your preferred schedule and match you with a saxophone teacher in your part of Long Island.
If you're ready to get started with saxophone lessons, give us a ring today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a saxophone teacher.
- Students in the Roosevelt area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter, Ornette..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
Joe is a great teacher. He obviously has a real passion for music and this translates into his lessons. His teaching style is very relaxed and encouraging. I started taking lessons again this year for the first time since high school, and I would definitely recommend him to any adults looking to take up the piano again.NICHOLAS - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Joe H.
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.