Saxophone Lessons in Roosevelt, NY
Taking private saxophone lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. Sometimes in a class you can get left behind. When you take private saxophone lessons your teacher knows you better and can assist you directly with learning things like chord-scale relationships, how to play simple melodies and playing John Coltrane tunes.
Play for Your Friends and Family!
Join us and play the saxophone at our next spring recitcal! We just had one on June 13th.
Click here to watch videos of theNYC Annual 2013.
We'll take down your preferred schedule and match you with a saxophone teacher in your part of Long Island.
If you're ready to get started with saxophone lessons, give us a ring today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a saxophone teacher.
- Students in the Roosevelt area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
Influences: Contemporary saxophonists (Chris Potter, Mark Turner, Joe Lovano, George..
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Clarence Clemons, Wayne Shorter, Ornette..
Education: Bachelor of Studio Music / Jazz Guitar (BA), University Of Miami 
Krista has been teaching piano with our son (9 y.o.) for about a year and has completely engaged him in the process. Prior to this, he had a teacher who did not challenge him or even ask him what he might be interested in playing, showing little progress. Through fun exercises and allowing Ryan to make suggestions, she has helped him build his confidence with the piano. He will be playing at this year's Talent Show at school and is looking forward to it.HENRY - New York, NY Teacher: Krista G.
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.