Saxophone Lessons in Upper Brookville, NY
Because no two saxophone students are alike, the teachers working with Encore Music Lessons give lessons to aspiring saxophonists of all different levels.
For students just starting out lessons may cover subjects such as tone control, playing Charlie Parker tunes and note reading. Students who've been playing a while might want to start exploring topics like [IntermediateJazzSaxohphoneTopics]. Finally, advanced players can learn about things like playing John Coltrane tunes, polychords and how to play advanced scales and modes.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
To provide you with the best possible experience, saxophone lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
Call (516) 568-4942 now to speak with a representative about starting your lessons.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
- Students in the Upper Brookville area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Request a Upper Brookville saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
My son has been taking saxophone lessons with Jon for a number of years. Jon is a great musician and a wonderful teacher. He is very patient and supportive. I am sure that my son's experience with Jon has contributed to his decision to continue with the saxophone in High School. We are really grateful to have found him.ANA - BROOKLYN, NY Teacher: Jon D.
About the Saxophone
Since 1920, nearly all saxophones have 'key touches' (smooth decorative pieces placed where the fingers will touch the instrument) made of either plastic or mother of pearl.