Saxophone Lessons in Upper Brookville, NY
Because no two saxophone students are alike, the teachers working with Encore Music Lessons give lessons to aspiring saxophonists of all different levels.
For students just starting out lessons may cover subjects such as tone control, playing Charlie Parker tunes and note reading. Students who've been playing a while might want to start exploring topics like [IntermediateJazzSaxohphoneTopics]. Finally, advanced players can learn about things like playing John Coltrane tunes, polychords and how to play advanced scales and modes.
Saxophone Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
To provide you with the best possible experience, saxophone lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
Call (516) 568-4942 now to speak with a representative about starting your lessons.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a saxophone lesson length that fits your budget .
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a saxophone teacher who fits your schedule.
- Students in the Upper Brookville area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Request a Upper Brookville saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
I grew with friends who played music all their life, and after a month with Andreas they were all amazed by how much I've learned not only playing the chords but understanding what I'm playing and my timing. I'm not saying in one month I knew how to play the guitar, what I'm saying is in one month I can play with my friends because the chords they're playing is not hard and I now know the next chord before they play it. Thanks Andy, and I recommend Andy to anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar!Sanjay - Middletown, NY Teacher: Andreas A.
About the Saxophone
Saxophones are in fact most accurately categorized as aerophones. Brass is used to make the body of the instrument; the pad cups; the rods that connect the pads to the keys; the keys themselves and the posts that hold the rods and keys in place.