Saxophone Lessons in Old City, PA
Are you interested in exploring saxophone lessons with a teacher in or around Philadelphia County? If so, contact us today!
We match students with great teachers for saxophone lessons in the Philadelphia County area.
Even though it might look hard, anybody can learn to play the saxophone. A good saxophone teacher, practice, and a little elbow grease is all that's needed to start mastering topics such as playing John Coltrane tunes, playing over the 12 bar blues progression and critical listening.
Students can choose between having 45, 60, or 90 minute saxophone lessons. If you decide later that you need more time it's no problem.
Take Saxophone Lessons in the Tranquility of Your Own Home or in a Nearby Philadelphia County Teacher's Studio
Different students learn the saxophone in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
Start learning the saxophone and having fun! Take the first step and call us at (800) 417-4620 to begin.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Old City saxophone teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Students in the Old City area have the option of taking saxophone lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of saxophone instructors in Old City, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take saxophone lessons in any musical genre or style.
Saxophone lesson Gift Certificates make great gifts. You can get them in packages of 4, 6, 8, 12, or 16 lessons.
If you need the certificate instantly we can send it to you by email as a PDF file. If you'd prefer the old-fashioned way, we'd be glad to mail it either to you or to the person who'll be taking lessons.
About the Saxophone
While proving very popular in its intended niche of military band music, the saxophone is most commonly associated with popular music, big band music, blues, and particularly jazz.
Chris is a really patient and great teacher, each week we would go over a few exercises during my hour long lesson and he would leave me with an assignment to work on. Because of him able to explain things and make sure you understand them it really motivated me to practice on my own and prepared me for the next lesson where we were able to move on and learn something new! :)Jennifer - Brooklyn, NY