Violin Lessons in Norfolk County, MA
Taking private violin lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. When you take private violin lessons your teacher knows you better and can assist you directly with learning violin technique.
We'll take down your availability and match you with a violin teacher in Norfolk County that's right on target.
Give us a call today if you're ready to get started with violin lessons.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Options: Choose a violin lesson length that fits your budget.
- Request a Norfolk County violin teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take violin lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of violin instructors in Norfolk County , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
Silvana Chu has been a fantastic teacher for my 5 year old son. She is patient and highly aware of my son's tendency to not focus (like most 5 year olds). Not only has Ms. Chu teaching my son piano, she is teaching him how to focus and to play the piano the right way. My wife and I couldn't be happier with Ms. Chu!Jeremy - NYC, NY Teacher: Silvana C.
About the Violin
The violin's strings may be sounded by drawing the hair of the bow across them (arco) or by plucking them (pizzicato). The left hand regulates the sounding length of the string by stopping it against the fingerboard with the fingertips, producing different pitches.