Violin Lessons in Park Ridge, NJ
It can be very rewarding to recreate music by great players like Stephane Grappelli, Itzhak Perlman or Mark Feldman with your own two hands! Of course you first need to be able to play the violin.
We'll take into account factors such as your schedule, location, and current level of play in order to match you with a violin teacher in the Bergen County area.
Talk to one of our friendly staff about starting lessons by calling (201) 546-5568. You can also submit an Inquiry form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Park Ridge violin teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of violin instructors in Park Ridge , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Violin lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Students in the Park Ridge area have the option of taking violin lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the violin lessons when you want, without being penalized.
Would you like to give the gift of violin lessons to someone living in the Bergen County area? Gift Certificates are available in groups of 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 lessons.
For instant delivery, we can email you the gift certificate in PDF format. Or if you'd like, we can send it by conventional mail, either to you or to the person who will be taking lessons.
About the Violin
The standard way of holding the violin is with the left side of the jaw resting on the chinrest of the violin, and supported by the left shoulder, often assisted by a shoulder rest. This practice varies in some cultures; for instance, Indian (Carnatic and Hindustani) violinists play seated on the floor and rest the scroll of the instrument on the side of their foot.
Joe has been teaching my middle child guitar for two and a half years. A year and a half ago he started to teach my other two children. He is very patient, yet pushes my children to make progress each lesson. We have them practice most days and with Joe's instruction they are becoming quite skilled. These lessons with Joe are our luxury. It is what we spend our extra money on, and it is very worth it! He will teach them something they can use forever, to relax, to entertain others, a fun hobby.ANN - MILTON, MA Teacher: Joey Z.