Violin Lessons in Oyster Bay, NY
Taking private violin lessons with a teacher one on one has advantages over taking them in a class setting. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. With one on one violin lessons your teacher gets to know you on a more personal level and can help you directly with your practice of things like preparing for auditions, tone colors and reading music.
The Audience is Listening!
Our annual spring recital is a great place to come and play the violin. Our last one was held on June 13th.
We've got some videos from the NY Spring Recital. If you'd like to watch, just click here.
We'll use the availability you supply and match you with a violin teacher in the Long Island area.
To get started with your violin lessons, give us a call today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Oyster Bay violin teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Students in the Oyster Bay area have the option of taking violin lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of violin teachers in Oyster Bay, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
Both of my daughters (age 5 and 6) have had lessons with Antoinette since September. Our experience has been very positive! She is kind with the girls and motivates them as well. They previously had other teachers in Europe and my younger daughter was losing interest. My daughters have quite different personalities and I think Antoinette approaches them both very adequately. She has patience, perseverance, is flexible and has a good sense of humor. I highly recommend her!Salome - NYC, NY Teacher: Antoinette A.
Most Searched for Areas for Violin Lessons in Oyster Bay
Violin lessons are also available in the following areas:
- East Rockaway
- Glen Head