Violin Lessons in Queens, NY
Though you may have listened many times to the playing of musicians like Mark Feldman, Stephane Grappelli and Regina Carter and composers such as Paganini, Ravel and Bach, you'll discover a whole new world by learning to create those sounds yourself! For that reason connecting with an excellent violin teacher to help you understand everything is an important early step.
Every year in June Encore Music Lessons holds a recital where students get a chance to play the violin in front of their friends and family.
To see footage of the NYC Annual 2013 click here.
We'll use your preferences and goals to match you with a good violin teacher in the Queens area.
For your comfort, all violin teachers are thoroughly background checked and referenced checked.
If you're ready to take that first step, give us a call today, and we'll connect you with a Queens based teacher for violin lessons.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Request a Queens violin teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Queens area. Take violin lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
Influences: David Oistrakh, Jorge Vergara, Cathy Meng Robinson, Miami String Quartet,..
Education: Bachelor of Music in Violin Performance (BM), New World School of the Arts 
Influences: I am trained as a classical violinist. However, growing up in the Appalachian..
Education: Bachelor of Music (BMus), Covenant College 
Education: Bachelor of Music in Violin Performance (BM), University of Michigan School of Music 
Influences: Alberto Jaffe
Education: Master of Music Condcuting (MM), Baylor University 
Shannon is a terrific teacher. She knows her craft and helps you develop your talents in the most patient, caring, and thorough way. She teaches you how to practice that makes playing rewarding and not that you just want to get it over with. You learn new things every time you see her. She is very supportive and helpful with her advice about your music. She is my first teacher that I have had to go to but I can tell you it's the best because I can focus better when it's quiet and there is no one else around but me and her.Mahpharah-Levittown,NY Teacher: Shannon F.