Violin Lessons in Merion Park, PA
Regardless of what your current level is, as an aspiring violinist, you're sure to benefit from violin lessons.
Violin Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Montgomery County based Teacher's Studio
To provide you with the best possible experience, violin lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
Feel free to call (800) 417-4620 or submit an Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Options: Choose a violin lesson length that fits your budget.
- Convenient Locations in Merion Park: Take in-home violin lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of violin instructors in Merion Park , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Violin lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
About the Violin
The standard way of holding the violin is with the left side of the jaw resting on the chinrest of the violin, and supported by the left shoulder, often assisted by a shoulder rest. This practice varies in some cultures; for instance, Indian (Carnatic and Hindustani) violinists play seated on the floor and rest the scroll of the instrument on the side of their foot.
Chris is a really patient and great teacher, each week we would go over a few exercises during my hour long lesson and he would leave me with an assignment to work on. Because of him able to explain things and make sure you understand them it really motivated me to practice on my own and prepared me for the next lesson where we were able to move on and learn something new! :)Jennifer - Brooklyn, NY