Voice Lessons in Miami Dade County, FL
Have you developed an interest in taking voice lessons? If the answer is yes, you should call Encore Music Lessons Today!
We'll use your availability and your level of play to match you with a voice teacher in Miami Dade County that will be a good fit.
Learning to sing is something you can definitely do. All you need is practice, determination, and a good voice teacher to explain the intricacies of singing in the style of greats like Joni Mitchell, Tori Amos or Madonna.
You have your choice of taking a 45, 60 , or 90 voice minute lesson. If you ever need more time, no problem.
Take Voice Lessons in the Tranquility of Your Own Home or in a Nearby Miami Dade County Teacher's Studio
It couldn't be easier! Voice lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Miami Dade County.
Start learning the voice and having fun! Take the first step and call us at (305) 402-6725 to begin.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the voice lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Convenient Locations in Miami Dade County: Take in-home voice lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Miami Dade County voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of voice teachers in Miami Dade County, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
I am a true beginner. I recently joined my Church choir because I enjoy singing but was quite timid because I had no previous musical training. I wanted take singing lessons to improve my choir performance. I found Rebecca through Encore, and have been working with Recbecca for almost 2 months now. I must say that I have enjoyed every minute. Rebecca is a kind, patient, instructor who takes care to teach with excellence and sensitivity. She places a strong emphasis on technique and works hard to bring out the best in her students. My singing AND my confidence in choir has improved significantly. Rebecca has been a Godsend! She has my highest recommendation.Kristin Teacher: Rebecca T.