Voice Lessons in Sandy Springs, GA
Learning to sing the way legends like Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby do doesn't have to be a dream. Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. To succeed you'll need time, patience, and last but least, voice lessons!
We use your location and preferred availability to match you with a voice teacher in the Sandy Springs area.
The voice teachers you'll see in our Teacher Directory highly qualified with years of teaching experience.
Improving your skills with voice lessons is a good step in the right direction. Our friendly staff is available to help you get started. Give us a call or simply submit the inquiry form.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students of any age or level of ability can take voice lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Request a Sandy Springs voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many voice teachers in Sandy Springs to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Students in the Sandy Springs area have the option of taking voice lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
I am a true beginner. I recently joined my Church choir because I enjoy singing but was quite timid because I had no previous musical training. I wanted take singing lessons to improve my choir performance. I found Rebecca through Encore, and have been working with Recbecca for almost 2 months now. I must say that I have enjoyed every minute. Rebecca is a kind, patient, instructor who takes care to teach with excellence and sensitivity. She places a strong emphasis on technique and works hard to bring out the best in her students. My singing AND my confidence in choir has improved significantly. Rebecca has been a Godsend! She has my highest recommendation.Kristin Teacher: Rebecca T.