Voice Lessons in Bolingbrook, IL
Learning to sing means something different for each student, whether they're beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
When you call Encore Music Lessons, we'll ask you a little bit about yourself, and match you with the kind of voice teacher that will be best.
Receive Quality Voice Lessons at a Nearby Bolingbrook Teacher's Studio or in the Comfort of Your Home
Voice lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Bolingbrook.
Feel free to contact us by calling (312) 377-6663 or submitting the Inquiry Form.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Request a Bolingbrook voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Options: Choose a voice lesson length that fits your budget.
- Convenient Locations in Bolingbrook: Take in-home voice lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a voice teacher.
My 2 years of having Andreas as my teacher has been incredibly rewarding. Originally I wanted a teacher to show me how to play some of my favorite tunes, met Andreas and what I got was a lesson in music. What to listen for, how to play along and why notes belong together. His style of teaching makes me feel as though I'm as well versed as an experienced musician. His humor and patience makes it comfortable when I'm stuck and he relates music to the experiences of life which makes him a pleasure to listen to. I highly recommend him to anyone who has chosen to learn to play guitar.Adelmo Teacher: Andreas A.
About the Voice
Most singing involves shaping the voice to form words, but types of voice instrumental music which use open sounds or nonsense syllables ("vocalizes") also exist, for instance, scat singing and yodeling. Solfege assigns certain syllables to the notes of the scale.