Voice Lessons in Burr Ridge, IL
Would you like to learn to perform in the style of legends like Fiona Apple, Whitney Houston or Beyoncee? Of course you first need to be able to sing.
We'll find out your current level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) as well as your preferred schedule and match you with a voice in the Burr Ridge area.
Talk to one of our friendly staff about starting lessons by calling (312) 377-6663. You can also submit an Inquiry form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Burr Ridge area have the option of taking voice lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Burr Ridge voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of voice teachers in Burr Ridge, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Voice lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
Joe is a great teacher. He obviously has a real passion for music and this translates into his lessons. His teaching style is very relaxed and encouraging. I started taking lessons again this year for the first time since high school, and I would definitely recommend him to any adults looking to take up the piano again.NICHOLAS - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Joe H.
About the Voice
Most singing involves shaping the voice to form words, but types of voice instrumental music which use open sounds or nonsense syllables ("vocalizes") also exist, for instance, scat singing and yodeling. Solfege assigns certain syllables to the notes of the scale.