Voice Lessons in Burr Ridge, IL
Would you like to learn to perform in the style of legends like Fiona Apple, Whitney Houston or Beyoncee? Of course you first need to be able to sing.
We'll find out your current level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) as well as your preferred schedule and match you with a voice in the Burr Ridge area.
Talk to one of our friendly staff about starting lessons by calling (312) 377-6663. You can also submit an Inquiry form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Burr Ridge area have the option of taking voice lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Burr Ridge voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of voice teachers in Burr Ridge, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Voice lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
Learning any kind of musical instrument or musical style can be a challenge especially for someone like myself who has passed those precious impressionable formative years when acquiring a new skill was much easier. I believe the essential theory and method that Hiromi provides gives the student the training and direction needed to learn and excel in Jazz piano. Hiromi gave me a chance to acquire a wonderful lifetime hobby. Thank you Hiromi, and I'm looking forward to our next lesson!Yoko - New York, NY Teacher: Hiromi K.
About the Voice
A melisma occurs when a singer switches pitch while singing the same syllable. It is used heavily in baroque vocal music, as well as to a somewhat lesser extent in popular music.