Voice Lessons in Carol Stream, IL
Steadily mastering the ability to sing like Sheryl Crow, Elton John or Mary J. Blige by taking voice lessons can be an exciting adventure! That's why as an aspiring singer, it's important to be matched with the right teacher who can show you the ins and outs.
We'll take down some basic information like your availability as well as whether you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced student. Then we'll match you with a Carol Stream based voice teacher that's right on target.
For your comfort, all voice teachers are thoroughly background checked and referenced checked.
If you're ready to get started with voice lessons, contact one of our friendly staff members today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Student Registration is Free!
- Locations throughout the greater Carol Stream area: Take voice lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the voice lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a voice teacher.
- Affordable Options: Choose a voice lesson length that fits your budget.
Krista has been teaching piano with our son (9 y.o.) for about a year and has completely engaged him in the process. Prior to this, he had a teacher who did not challenge him or even ask him what he might be interested in playing, showing little progress. Through fun exercises and allowing Ryan to make suggestions, she has helped him build his confidence with the piano. He will be playing at this year's Talent Show at school and is looking forward to it.HENRY - New York, NY Teacher: Krista G.
About the Voice
A melisma occurs when a singer switches pitch while singing the same syllable. It is used heavily in baroque vocal music, as well as to a somewhat lesser extent in popular music.