Voice Lessons in Glen Ellyn, IL
Learning to sing means something different for each student, whether they're beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
When you call Encore Music Lessons, we'll ask you a little bit about yourself, and match you with the kind of voice teacher that will be best.
Take Voice Lessons in the Tranquility of Your Own Home or in a Nearby Glen Ellyn Teacher's Studio
To provide you with the best possible experience, voice lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
To get started, you can speak with one of our friendly staff by calling (312) 377-6663.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a voice teacher who fits your schedule.
- Request a Glen Ellyn voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take voice lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Glen Ellyn area. Take voice lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
Lindsay is fabulous. Thanks to her, my daughter has a renewed interest in music and looks forward to the day of her lesson. I even find her practicing. Lindsay makes the voice and piano lessons interesting; she is a very patient and intuitive teacher. And to quote my daughter, "I enjoy my time with Lindsay"!ARGY TSOUKLIDIS - FRESH MEADOWS, NY Teacher: Lindsay M.
About the Voice
A melisma occurs when a singer switches pitch while singing the same syllable. It is used heavily in baroque vocal music, as well as to a somewhat lesser extent in popular music.