Voice Lessons in Hinsdale, IL
Are you interested in exploring voice lessons with a teacher in or around Hinsdale? Then give us a call today!
We match students with great teachers for voice lessons in the Hinsdale area.
Learning to sing is something you can definitely do. All you need is practice, determination, and a good voice teacher to explain the intricacies of singing in the style of greats like Joni Mitchell, Lauren Hill or Aretha Franklin.
Students can choose between having 45, 60, or 90 minute voice lessons. If you decide later that you need more time it's no problem.
Take Voice Lessons in the Convenience of Your Home or at a Teacher's Studio Close By in Hinsdale
To provide you with the best possible experience, voice lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
Start studying the voice today! Call us at (312) 377-6663 and talk to one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Students in the Hinsdale area have the option of taking voice lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of voice teachers in Hinsdale, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Request a Hinsdale voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
I grew up with a Dad who played guitar. It was part of the home front everyday. For me taking these lessons was a deeper connection to that which was missed so much. Since I have been studying the guitar with Andy, it has connected me to another level of learning,discovering, and gaining more confidence. When I do speak with my Dad, he is also amazed at what I am learning and I amazed that he never studied the art. I now understand many parts of music notes, strings, and more importantly what really moves me. The experience is so worth the time and I am so grateful to my friend who recommended Andy and to Andy who has helped me discover this part of my life... Thanks AndyMarlene - New York, NY Teacher: Andreas A.
About the Voice
A melisma occurs when a singer switches pitch while singing the same syllable. It is used heavily in baroque vocal music, as well as to a somewhat lesser extent in popular music.