Voice Lessons in Lisle, IL
Taking private voice lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. It's easy to get left behind in a class with other students. When you take private voice lessons your teacher knows you better and can assist you directly with learning voice technique.
We'll take down your availability and match you with a voice teacher in Lisle that's right on target.
If you're ready to get started with voice lessons, give us a ring today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Request a Lisle voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
My son, Alec, has been taking lessons from Joe for 4 years. Alec started taking lessons at a relatively advanced age (14). I was concerned initially that my son would not have the patience to take lessons at that age, but Joe inspired my son and gave him the great gift of appreciation of music. We are indebted to Joe for that gift. Joe is conscientious, patient, and works well with young people. He encouraged Alec to develop his own taste and style rather than forcing him to play music that appeal for him. Joe has a great love of performing and that enthusiasm is apparent when he teaches. I am certain that Alec will continue to play the piano and will hear music differently for the rest of his life. My wife and I feel very fortunate to have found Joe and we recommend him with great enthusiasm and without reservation.MICHAEL - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Joe H.
About the Voice
A melisma occurs when a singer switches pitch while singing the same syllable. It is used heavily in baroque vocal music, as well as to a somewhat lesser extent in popular music.