Voice Lessons in Naperville, IL
It's easy to get in touch with a great voice teacher through Encore Music Lessons. We'll make a note of your availability and your goals. Within a day or so you'll be starting voice lessons!
If you want to someday get to the level of a players such as Jim Morrison, Sheryl Crow or Ben Folds, voice lessons can help.
Give us a call today to get started - (312) 377-6663.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of voice instructors in Naperville , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Naperville area. Take voice lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Student Registration is Free!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the voice lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
As an adult, but also as a new student of the cello, I have most enjoyed my lessons with Lesley. Not only is she an inspired musician, she is an inspiring teacher. She is both exacting and encouraging. The lessons are challenging, but also fluid, allowing time and development of exercises to address one's own particular "issues". This dynamic allows the lesson to be extremely tailored to one's own particular challenges and efforts to play better. She also conveys extremely interesting and helpful information about the cello, its history, how it is made and what contributes to the beauty of the sound...and even how best to carry and care for the instrument. And, she is extremely personable, and, more specifically, her love for the music shines brightly. If you really want to learn how to play, and have fun doing so, your should contact Lesley. I strongly recommend her!MCW - New York, NY Teacher: Lesley R.
About the Voice
Vibrato is a technique used by singers (and many instrumentalists; for instance, string instruments that are played with a bow can produce vibrato tones) in which a sustained note actually wavers very quickly and consistently between a very slightly higher and a lower pitch, giving the note a slight quaver.