Voice Lessons in Villa Park, IL
While taking voice lessons in a class setting may sound like a good idea, there are definite perks that come from taking one on one lessons with a qualified teacher. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. With private voice lessons your teacher can concentrate on you specifically by answering your questions about performing in styles like musical theatre, pop, r&b, classical and country.
After getting some basic information, we'll match you with a voice teacher in the Villa Park area that will be a good fit.
If you're ready to get going with voice lessons, give us a call today.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Villa Park voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Villa Park area. Take voice lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a voice teacher who fits your schedule.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
My seven-year-old daughter has been taking piano lessons with Gwen for almost a year now, and we are truly amazed at how much she has learned, and more importantly we are thrilled to see that she is developing a real love of music. Gwen is patient, gentle, and has a true gift for teaching piano. My daughter looks forward to piano each week, and she is so comfortable with Gwen. We think this is the beginning of a life-long appreciation for music.Janine - NYC, NY Teacher: Gwen W.
About the Voice
Singing may positively influence the immune system through the reduction of stress. One study found that both singing and listening to choral music reduces the level of stress hormones and increases immune function.