Voice Lessons in Milton, MA
Learning to sing probably means something unique for you. Whether you're beginner, intermediate, or advanced, there's probably an aspect of voice lessons you'd like to focus on.
We use your preferences and goals to help match you with the right voice teacher who can help you learn.
Receive Quality Voice Lessons in the Comfort of Your Home or in a Teacher's Studio close to Norfolk County
It couldn't be easier! Voice lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Norfolk County.
Give us a call at (800) 417-4620 to speak with someone about getting started.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Milton area. Take voice lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of voice instructors in Milton , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the voice lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Request a Milton voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
Distance: 7.21 miles
Education: Master of Music in Vocal Performance (MM), New England Conservatory of Music 
Distance: 3.9 miles
Influences: Everything from Classical Art Song to Classic Rock, and artists like Maria..
Education: Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance (BM), New England Conservatory of Music 
Krista has been teaching piano with our son (9 y.o.) for about a year and has completely engaged him in the process. Prior to this, he had a teacher who did not challenge him or even ask him what he might be interested in playing, showing little progress. Through fun exercises and allowing Ryan to make suggestions, she has helped him build his confidence with the piano. He will be playing at this year's Talent Show at school and is looking forward to it.HENRY - New York, NY