Voice Lessons in Watertown, MA
Is taking voice lessons something that interests you? Call Encore Music Lessons today and start making your dream come true!
We'll use your availability and your level of play to match you with a voice teacher in Middlesex County that will be a good fit.
It might look difficult, but believe it or not, anyone can learn to sing. All that's needed is a skilled voice teacher to show you the basics of singing in the style of legends like Madonna, Elton John or Mary J. Blige.
Choose from a 45, 60 or 90 minute voice lesson. If you decide later that you need more time it's no problem.
Voice Lessons in Your Living Room or a Teacher's Studio in Middlesex County
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take voice lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
Start studying the voice today! Give us a call at (800) 417-4620 to get going right away!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Options: Choose a voice lesson length that fits your budget.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the voice lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Students in the Watertown area have the option of taking voice lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Request a Watertown voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
Distance: 5.63 miles
Education: Master of Music in Vocal Performance (MM), New England Conservatory of Music 
Distance: 9.43 miles
Influences: Everything from Classical Art Song to Classic Rock, and artists like Maria..
Education: Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance (BM), New England Conservatory of Music 
During my 3-months stay in NYC, I took voice lessons with Elisabeth. She was such a nice, fun and professional teacher, I always enjoyed going to her lessons. In the past, I used to sing only pop music but thank to her I learned that classical songs were really beautiful and fun to sing, too! When my mother visited me in NYC, she also took a few lessons with Elisabeth and was very enthused as well. I really miss Elisabeth's voice lessons!Jumi, Zurich Switzerland Teacher: Elisabeth C.
Most Searched for Areas for Voice Lessons in Watertown
Voice lessons are also available in the following areas: