Voice Lessons in Prince George's County, MD
The teachers working with Encore Music Lessons are capable of teaching voice students of all different levels. No matter where you're starting from, lessons are sure to help you improve.
Voice Lessons in Your Home, Office or Prince George's County based Teacher's Studio
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take voice lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Prince George's County area have the option of taking voice lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Whether you have been playing voice for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of voice teachers in Prince George's County, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a voice lesson length that fits your budget .
Do you know someone in Prince George's County who would like voice lessons? Why not give them a Gift Certificate? They're available in bundles of 4, 6, 8, 12 and 16 lessons.
If you need the certificate right away we can email it to you as a PDF file. Or if you'd like, you can receive it by regular mail.
About the Voice
Vibrato is a technique used by singers (and many instrumentalists; for instance, string instruments that are played with a bow can produce vibrato tones) in which a sustained note actually wavers very quickly and consistently between a very slightly higher and a lower pitch, giving the note a slight quaver.
I've been taking lessons with him for about 3 months now, and I feel like I am really beginning to make the turn into an actual guitar player, and I'm really excited about it. While most of us may want to just learn how to play (i.e. the songs you like, etc..), Chris really stresses learning the basics. Don't get me wrong, these lessons (chords, scales etc...) are fun - you are really learning and he teaches you cool things along the way that break it up. Chris encourages you to keep messing around on your own, and if you have trouble with something you're working on, he will teach you how to do it properly, and incorporate it into further lessons. All in all, solid teacher. If you want someone easy that's not going to push you, Chris is not the guy, but if you want to LEARN how to play the guitar and are serious about it, I highly reccomendOREN - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Chris T.