Voice Lessons in Gramercy, NY
Learning to use your voice to sing in the style of great performers like Elton John, Sting and Sheryl Crow can be a blast! That's why as an aspiring singer, it's important to be matched with the right teacher who can show you the ins and outs.
Every year in June Encore Music Lessons holds a recital where students get a chance to sing in front of their friends and family.
To see footage of the NY Spring Recital click here.
We'll get to know a little bit about who you are as well as what your goals are. We'll then use that information to help you meet the voice teacher that will be best.
For your comfort, all voice teachers are thoroughly background checked and referenced checked.
If you're ready to be connected with a NYC based teacher for voice lessons get in touch with us today.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Gramercy area. Take voice lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of voice teachers in Gramercy, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Request a Gramercy voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Musical Theatre Performance (BA), Jacksonville University 
Influences: Musical theater/Jazz: Sarah Brightman (when I was 10 years old), Ella..
Education: Master of Music in Music Performance (MM), New York University 
Influences: My influences here range from Rodgers and Hammerstein and Rodgers and Hart, to..
Education: Bachelor of Music Technology w/Concentration in Composition (BM ), Duquesne University School of Music 
Education: vocal arts (M.M.), Bard College Conservatory 
Education: Bachelor of Music with an emphasis on Opera Performance (Bachelor), The Boston Conservatory of Music 
Krista has been teaching piano with our son (9 y.o.) for about a year and has completely engaged him in the process. Prior to this, he had a teacher who did not challenge him or even ask him what he might be interested in playing, showing little progress. Through fun exercises and allowing Ryan to make suggestions, she has helped him build his confidence with the piano. He will be playing at this year's Talent Show at school and is looking forward to it.HENRY - New York, NY Teacher: Krista G.
About the Voice
Vibrato is a technique used by singers (and many instrumentalists; for instance, string instruments that are played with a bow can produce vibrato tones) in which a sustained note actually wavers very quickly and consistently between a very slightly higher and a lower pitch, giving the note a slight quaver.